TV: League Pass
- Who wants to win more? The Toronto Raptors (1-5) have lost three in a row, most recently to the 76ers 93-83 at the Air Canada Centre on Saturday, while the Utah Jazz (3-4) have lost all of their games on the road this season, (0-4) as they start a four game road trip in Toronto.
- Mo Williams will be back in the line up for the Jazz after missing Saturday’s game with a strained abductor, he’s leading the team in scoring (16.3 points per game) and assists (6.3). The Raptors won’t have starters Kyle Lowry (right ankle sprain), Landry Fields (right wrist) and lost Alan Anderson who started in Field’s place on Saturday, but left the game with a sprained left foot.
- Raptors forward Dominic McGuire will be in the starting line up tonight.His first start of the season will provide an opportunity for him to get minutes as he’s only been averaging 8.8 minutes a game this season.
- “We need to meet their physicality and get out of the gates quick. We have to make sure we attack the paint and our post defense is going to be huge.”
– Raptors Head Coach Dwane Casey on his keys to the game.
– Duane Watson