TV: League Pass
- The Pistons will be without starting guard Rodney Stuckey for Wednesday’s game at Philadelphia because of flu-like symptoms.
- Probable starters for the Pistons include Brandon Knight and rookie Kyle Singler at guard, Tayshaun Prince and Jason Maxiell at forward with Greg Monroe at center.
- Forward Corey Maggette is day-to-day with a left calf strain but he’s available to play.
- The Pistons (0-8) are still looking for their first win of the season. They’re 0-6 on the road.
- Monroe has four double-doubles this season.
- Kwame Brown will start at center for the Sixers in place of Lavoy Allen, who has struggled recently.
- The Sixers are 4-3 but have dropped two straight games at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Sixers point guard Jrue Holiday leads the league in turnovers per game (6.0), and he had eight in Monday’s loss to the Bucks.
- The Sixers have already attempted 20 or more 3-pointers four times this season after doing that just three times all of last season.
– Andy Jasner