TV: League Pass
- Sixers guard Jason Richardson sprained his left ankle during Saturday’s loss to the Thunder. But Richardson is listed as a probable starter for Sunday’s game against the Suns. “I think he’s going to try to go,” coach Doug Collins said.
- Sixers center Spencer Hawes is struggling with a sore knee, but he’s expected to be available off the bench.
- Collins said he needs to find some playing time for his rookies — guard Maalik Wayns and forward Arnett Moultrie. Wayns played 6:23 Saturday against the Thunder while Moultrie was a DNP-CD. Collins intimated that both players could see more minutes against the Suns.
- Evan Turner was outstanding against the Thunder with 26 points on 10-of-17 shooting. “I thought Evan played as well as I’ve ever seen him play,” Collins said.
- The Sixers have lost two in a row and have yet to drop three straight this season.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic is their only player with 10 or more points in every game this season.
- The Suns are beginning a six-game, 11-day road trip that will encompass 6,301 miles.
- Phoenix has won two consecutive games following a season-worst three-game losing streak.
- Amazingly, the Suns have trailed by double digits in 11 of 13 games this season.
– Andy Jasner