TV: League Pass
- Minnesota is without Kevin Love (eye injury), Chase Budinger (torn lateral meniscus) Malcolm Lee (hyperextended right knee) and Brandon Roy (arthroscopic surgery).
- The Wolves started Alexey Shved, Jose Barea, Luke Ridnour, Nikola Pekovic and Andrei Kirilenko.
- The Knicks revealed Saturday that Rasheed Wallace has a stress reaction in his left foot. They had previously said Wallace was suffering from a sore left foot. He is listed as day-to-day after already having missed four games and 10 days of practice. Wallace will make the upcoming West Coast trip with the team, but could miss another 7-10 days before he’s able to return.
- Knicks forward Amar’e Stoudemire is returning from a surgically repaired left knee and will not debut Sunday. He will make tonight’s team flight for the West Coast trip, but Knicks coach Mike Woodson said he doubted Stoudemire would play on the trip. “I don’t think he will be available [on the three-game West Coast swing],” he said.
- After starting 11-0 at Madison Square Garden, the Knicks have now lost two of three at home.
- The Knicks’ starters will be point guard Raymond Felton, shooting guard Jason Kidd, small forward Ronnie Brewer, Carmelo Anthony at power forward and center Tyson Chandler.
- The Knicks are without Iman Shumpert (torn ACL) and Marcus Camby (sore left foot). “At this point, I don’t know right now,” Woodson said of Camby. “He’s pretty much day-to-day still.”
– Adam Zagoria