TV: League Pass
- Bulls center Joakim Noah is out with the flu. This will be the first game Noah has missed this season.
- Point guard Jameer Nelson returns to the Magic lineup after missing two games with a sore hip. The Magic are 11-11 with Nelson, 1-8 without him.
- Kirk Hinrich, who missed Chicago’s last game with a sore left knee, and Vladimir Radmanovic, who has flu symptoms, expect to play.
- Even with Noah, who ranks eighth in the NBA with 10.3 rebounds per game, rebounding has been a concern for the Bulls, who have lost three of their last four. “We’re a small team,” said coach Tom Thibodeau, “so we have to understand we have to have a gang-rebound mentality.”
- Orlando’s six-game losing streak coincides with the departure of forward Glen Davis, who remains out with a shoulder injury.
- Derrick Rose is traveling with Bulls for the first time, although his recovery from knee surgery is still expected to keep the former MVP out until March.
- Bulls lineup: Luol Deng, Carlos Boozer, Nazr Mohammed, Richard Hamilton, Nate Robinson.
- Magic lineup: DeQuan Jones, Andrew Nicholson, Nikola Vucevic, Arron Afflalo, Nelson.
– Dick Scanlon