TV: League Pass
- Devin Harris will miss his 11th straight game Saturday for the Hawks, who will be short-staffed against the visiting Celtics. Harris has been bothered by a sore left foot.
- Reserve shooting guard/small forward Anthony Morrow (right hip) is also out for Atlanta. This will be his fifth straight game in street clothes. Partly because of the absence of Harris and Morrow, Hawks coach Larry Drew will keep Lou Williams in the starting lineup even though the Atlanta bench has struggled to score since Williams first started six games ago.
- Josh Smith is battling a hip flexor, but will start for Atlanta despite playing just about 12 minutes in the second half Friday in Detroit.
- Atlanta center/forward Johan Petro, who was unavailable Friday for the Hawks’ loss in Detroit because of flu-like symptoms, is said to be available Saturday.
- Avery Bradley will make his second straight start at shooting guard for the Celtics. He shot just 3-for-11 Friday in the win over the Pacers, but Boston coach Doc Rivers is going to stick with him. This will be his third game overall since returning from shoulder surgery.
– Matt Winkeljohn