TV: League Pass
- Glen Davis wil be back in Orlando’s starting lineup for the first time since Dec. 19, when he sprained his left shoulder in the final minute of a game against Washington. The Magic lost 10-of-11 without Davis, who returned for 18 minutes in Monday’s loss at Washington. “Anytime a player leaves the rotation and comes back, there’s going to be a period of adjustment,” said coach Jacque Vaughn. “We did some things differently because we had to; now hopefully we can get back to where we were before he got hurt.”
- Indiana has posted the third-best record in the Eastern Conference and has won 14 of its last 18 games, all without Danny Granger. The high-scoring forward will be out at least two more weeks while his left knee recovers. “With him in the lineup last year, we were a top-10 offensive team,” said Pacers coach Frank Vogel. “If we get to that with where our defense is now, we’ve got a chance to do something special.”
- After holding four of their last six opponents to 80 points or less, the Pacers lead the NBA defensively in points allowed (88.9 per game), field-goal percentage (.411) and 3-point percentage. (.316).
- Pacers lineup: Paul George, David West, Roy Hibbert, Lance Stephenson, D.J. Augustin.
- Magic lineup: DeQuan Jones, Davis, Nikola Vucevic, Arron Afflalo, Jameer Nelson.
– Dick Scanlon