TV: League Pass
- Golden State will be without forward David Lee, who injured his left ankle at San Antonio on Friday night. Coach Mark Jackson said Carl Landry will start in his place. “We got Carl for his ability to come off the bench, at times start, at times finish,” Jackson said. “We’re very confident in Carl’s ability to fill that position and give us a legitimate chance.”
- The Warriors’ Stephen Curry will start after being listed earlier in the day as questionable with a right ankle sprain. When asked about Curry’s limitations, Jackson said there were none. Well, almost none. “If there’s any limitations it’s the ones that I played 17 years with, so he’ll be fine,” Jackson said.
- Expected Warriors starters: (F)Landry; (F)Harrison Barnes; (C) Festus Ezeli; (G) Curry; (G) Jarrett Jack
- The Hornets’ Al-Farouq Aminu has helped New Orleans win six out of the past seven games by being aggressive on the boards. The starting small forward is averaging 7.9 points, 10.6 rebounds and 1.9 steals in the past seven games. His teammates have seen a difference. “He’s playing aggressive and he’s being more assertive,” Hornets reserve forward Jason Smith said. “He’s not playing tentative. He’s going out there to be a game-changer and I think he’s really taken that to heart.”
- New Orleans guard Eric Gordon will start against Golden State after being held out of the Hornets’ Wednesday game at Boston with a sore right knee.
- Expected Hornets starters: (F) Aminu; (F) Ryan Anderson; (C) Robin Lopez; (G) Gordon; (G) Greivis Vasquez
– Bradley Handwerger