TV: League Pass
- Knicks point guard Raymond Felton will return to the starting lineup after missing the past 12 games with a fractured right fifth finger. The Knicks went 6-6 without Felton. “We don’t have any restrictions,” Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. “We’ll just play him and see what happens.”
- Jason Kidd will be paired alongside Kidd in the starting backcourt. Kidd missed practice on Friday with a sore back.
- The Knicks are 2-0 against the Sixers this season and are looking to take the season series for the second year in a row.
- Carmelo Anthony is averaging 31.1 points per game over his last 10 games.
- The Sixers will be without guard Jason Richardson for the third straight game with left knee synovitis.
- Sixers coach Doug Collins changed his starting lineup by inserting guard Nick Young and center Spencer Hawes in place of Richardson and Lavoy Allen. Why the change? “We won 10 first quarters out of 42, second-worst in the NBA,” Collins said.
- The Sixers are 17-25 after starting the season 10-6.
– Andy Jasner