- The Knicks return home after getting throttled Saturday night by the Philadelphia 76ers, 97-80. In Raymond Felton’s first game back since fracturing his right pinkie on Christmas, he went 2-for-8 for eight points and three assists. “We just had nothing going for us last night,” Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. “It was awful from a coaches standpoint and from the guys’ standpoint. It was all terrible.”
- Jason Kidd will start despite a sore back. “He said he was ready to go,” Woodson said. The Knicks will also start Felton, Iman Shumpert, Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler.
- Woodson said Rasheed Wallace “hopefully” will practice this week. He’s been out seven weeks with a stress reaction in his foot. Marcus Camby has no timetable on a return (foot).
- Since opening the season at 18-5, the Knicks are 8-10.
- For the Hawks, Anthony Morrow (sore lower back) is out.
- The Hawks are expected to start Jeff Teague, Kyle Korver, Ivan Johnson, Josh Smith and Al Horford.
- Atlanta has won three straight.
– Adam Zagoria