TV: League Pass
- Sixers guard Jason Richardson will miss his fifth consecutive game with left knee synovitis. Nick Young will start once again in his place. Sixers coach Doug Collins said that Richardson left the team to fly to Colorado for a second opinion on his knee.
- Evan Turner has scored 20 or more points in three straight games for the first time in his career. He had a season-high 27 points in Monday’s 103-100 loss to the Grizzlies.
- Forward Lavoy Allen is expected to be available after receiving seven stitches in his lip in the second half against the Grizzlies.
- Dorell Wright is likely to play after receiving back-to-back DNP-CDs in the last two games. “He’ll be out there playing tonight,” Collins said. “Next man up.”
- The Sixers have given up 100 or more points in eight of the last 11 games.
- Young has scored in double figures in 12 of the past 15 games. He has scored 20 or more six times this season.
- The Wizards will be without starting guard Bradley Beal because of a sore right wrist. Beal visited a hand specialist in New York on Tuesday and didn’t practice. Garrett Temple will start in place of Beal, according to coach Randy Wittman.
- Washington has won seven of the last 11 games after starting the season 4-28.
- The Wizards are 6-4 with guard John Wall in the lineup. “He’s a one-man fast break,” Collins said.
- Wizards center Emeka Okafor is averaging 11.8 points and 13.5 rebounds per game over the last six games.
– Andy Jasner