TV: League Pass
- Sixers guard Jason Richardson will miss his fifth straight game with left knee synovitis. Richardson traveled to Colorado for a second opinion. There is no immediate timetable for his return and Nick Young continues to start in his place.
- Philadelphia guard Damien Wilkins returned to the team after missing Wednesday’s game against the Wizards because of personal reasons.
- The Sixers are looking for consecutive victories for the first time since winning three straight from Nov. 25-30.
- The Sixers have registered 25 or more assists in seven of the past eight games after managing that number just eight times in the first 37 games.
- Sixers All-Star guard Jrue Holiday is averaging 23.8 points, 9.5 assists, 4.0 rebounds and 2.63 steals while shooting 49.4 percent over the past eight games.
- Sixers coach Doug Collins, on the matchup against Sacramento: “This is a game where you’ve got to very disciplined, make them work defensively.”
- Kings center DeMarcus Cousins is ninth in the NBA in rebounding — 10.1 per game. But Cousins has gone four straight games with a double-double.
- Sacramento is 12-12 at home but 5-18 on the road.
- The Kings’ probable starters include Isaiah Thomas and Tyreke Evans at guard, John Salmons and Jason Thompson at forward with Cousins at center.
– Andy Jasner