TV: League Pass
- Knicks point guard Raymond Felton re-injured his right pinkie in Friday’s win over the Bucks, but re-entered the game and finished with 14 points and eight assists. Felton previously missed a month of action after fracturing his pinkie on Christmas Day against the Lakers. “I wasn’t coming out that game, without a doubt,” Felton said of Friday’s game. “That crossed my mind for sure with the pain (that something bad might have happened), but once I got over there, the pain kind of went away a little bit. It wasn’t gonna stop me from coming back in the game.”
- The Knicks will start Felton, Jason Kidd, Iman Shumpert, Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler.
- The Knicks have won three straight and four of five. They are 17-6 at home, 12-9 away from the Garden.
- The Kings’ probable starters include Isaiah Thomas and Tyreke Evans at guard, John Salmons and Jason Thompson at forward with DeMarcus Cousins at center.
- The Kings have lost two straight and six of seven. They are 12-12 at home and 5-19 on the road.
- If the Knicks win and Miami loses Sunday at Toronto, Knicks coach Mike Woodson will coach the Eastern Conference in the All-Star Game Feb. 17 in Houston.”If it’s meant to be it’s going to happen,” Woodson said. “I’m not sitting here holding my breath thinking about coaching the All-Star team. I’m looking at the big picture and the big picture is trying to get this team to the Finals and try to win an NBA championship. If Miami happens to slip up and lose tomorrow then we go to Houston and coach the All-Star team. That would be a great achievement for me. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t I gotta get ready for the rest of the season once the All-Star game is over with.”
– Adam Zagoria