TV: League Pass
- The Boston Celtics (24-23) bring their five-game winning streak to Air Canada Centre on Wednesday night. The Celtics defeated the Clippers, 106-104 on Sunday and continue to win despite playing without All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo (torn ACL).
- The Toronto Raptors (17-31) are 3-7 over their last 10 games and conclude a three game home stand (1-1), after losing Sunday, 100-85 to the Miami Heat. Andrea Bargnani returns to the Raptors line-up after missing 26 games with a torn elbow ligament.
- “Obviously they felt horrible when they got the news about Rondo, but basketball-wise, I don’t think they blinked at all.”
– Celtics Head Coach Doc Rivers on his team’s play without Rondo.
- The Raptors will be without Landry Fields with back spasms and Celtics rookie Jared Sullinger is done for the season after undergoing lumbar disc surgery on Friday.
– Duane Watson