TV: League Pass
- The Sixers will be short-handed for Saturday’s game against the visiting Charlotte Bobcats. Already without forward Thaddeus Young (strained left hamstring), the Sixers learned a day ago that guard Jason Richardson is also out for the season with left knee synovitis.
- Philadelphia signed guard Jeremy Pargo to a 10-day contract and chose not to re-sign guard Shelvin Mack. Pargo practiced with the Sixers Friday and is expected to play against the Bobcats. “I’m hoping to be able to get him into the game,” Sixers coach Doug Collins said. “I’m hoping he’ll help us.”
- The Sixers are 4-2 over their last six games after going 7-19 the previous 26 games.
- In each of the last four games, the Sixers have held the opposition below 90 points.
- Charlotte guard Ben Gordon has scored in double figures in 16 of the last 21 games, including six of the last eight.
- The Bobcats are fourth in the NBA in fast break points with an average of 16.9 per game.
- Bobcats guard Kemba Walker is tied for fifth in the NBA in steals, tied for 16th in steals per turnover, ranked 22nd in assists, tied for 23rd in scoring and ranked 36th in minutes played.
– Andy Jasner