TV: League Pass
- The 76ers have lost their last six road games and are 6-16 on the road this season. Only the Washington Wizards and Sacramento Kings have fewer road wins this season. They currently sit in 9th place in the East, 3.0 games behind Milwaukee for the final playoff spot.
- Philadelphia ranks 29th in the league in points scored at 92.4. They have scored below 93 points in each of their last seven contests. They were 4-3 in those seven games, but their victories came against Washington, Sacramento, Orlando, and Charlotte. Those teams own four of the five worst records in the league.
- After starting 16-15, Minnesota is 3-16 since January 9. They are currently in the 12 spot in the West, 7.5 games behind Houston for the final playoff spot.
- Andrei Kirilenko is expected to be in the lineup for Minnesota. He has missed the last five games due to a strained right quadriceps.
- Minnesota point guard, Ricky Rubio needs two assists tonight to reach 500 for his career. He is averaging 15.0 points per game, 10.0 assists per game, and 2.33 steals per game over his last six games.
- Philadelphia guard, Jrue Holiday is one of two players (with Russell Westbrook) to average at least 19 points per game and at least 8 assists per game.
– Jim Beilby