TV: League Pass
- Heat guard Mike Miller didn’t make the trip to Philadelphia because of sinus and ear infections.
- Miami’s probable starters include Mario Chalmers and Dwyane Wade at guard, Udonis Haslem and LeBron James at forward and Chris Bosh at center.
- The Heat have won 29 consecutive games in which they’ve connected on 10 or more 3-pointers.
- James has scored in double figures in 471 straight games and 193 in a row for the Heat, a new franchise record.
- Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, on the identity of his team: “We’re an aggressive, disruptive team and we want to attack offensively.”
- The Heat are 23-2 this season when shooting at least 50 percent from the field.
- The short-handed Sixers will be without guard Jason Richardson (left knee surgery) and forward Thaddeus Young (left hamstring strain).
- The Sixers have dropped three straight games and lost Wednesday night at Minnesota, their first game since the All-Star break.
- Philadelphia acquired guard Charles Jenkins from Golden State two ago. Jenkins joined the Sixers and could play against the Heat.
- The Sixers have won five of the last eight at home after losing six of their previous nine.
- Sixers guard Evan Turner has 10 double-doubles this season after compiling five all of last season.
– Andy Jasner