TV: League Pass
- Denver coach George Karl said that forward Danilo Gallinari will be a game-time decision due a left thigh bruise. Galllinari was hampered by the bruise in their 119-113 loss Friday night in Washington. Gallinari scored just six points in 28 minutes of action. He averages a team best 17.1 per game.
- The Nuggets have lost four straight on the road and are looking to avoid their first five-game road skid since December 2009. The Bobcats are struggling as well. Charlotte has lost 10 games by 20 points or more this season including a 105-75 loss to Chicago Friday night. The Bobcats have the league’s worst record at 13-42.
- Tonight will be a battle of quick point guards. Kemba Walker has scored 24 or more in each of the last three games with a 25.0 average in that span. Ty Lawson is averaging 27.4 in his last five outings.
- Josh McRoberts, the newest acquisition for Charlotte, will be on the bench in uniform, but is unlikely to see action as he works to learn the Bobcats system.
- Charlotte coach Mike Dunlap said he plans to go with the younger players as much as he can the rest of the way which means limited minutes for veterans Ben Gordon, Brendan Haywood, DeSagana Diop and Tyrus Thomas. Thomas will be Charlotte’s inactive player against Denver. The Nuggets will have Quincy Miller and Julyan Stone on their inactive list.
- NUGGETS LINEUP: Danilo Gallinari, Kenneth Farried, Kosta Koufos, Andre Igoudala, Ty Lawson.
- BOBCATS LINEUP: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Bryon Mullens, Bismack Biyombo, Gerald Henderson, Kemba Walker.
– Derek Smith