TV: League Pass
- Tony Parker and Gary Neal will not play for the Spurs. “I’m not resting anybody but a couple of people are out,” coach Gregg Popovich said. Parker is listed as having a right triceps contusion and Neal is listed as having tightness in his right calf. Nando de Colo will play in Parker’s place.
- Hearing this, Suns coach Lindsey Hunter said, “They’re like plug in and play. They don’t miss a beat. It doesn’t matter.”
- The Suns, coming off an embarrassing loss to Boston, at home Friday night, “had a really intense, uptempo practice,” Hunter said. “We practiced with a sense of urgency.” Hunter indicated the Suns will practice this way until they play with a sense of urgency.
- The Spurs, 76-72 all time vs. the Suns, have won their past two games in Arizona. In the only game between them this season, the Spurs won 109-99 at home on Jan. 26.
- The Spurs have won 16 of their past 18, though they are coming off a loss Friday night at the Warriors.
– Mike Tulumello