TV: League Pass
- Golden State is currently sixth in the Western Conference, 2.0 games behind Denver and 1.5 ahead of Utah. They are riding a two game winning streak, the first game of which snapped a six game losing streak and the second game of which snapped a 16-game losing streak to the Spurs.
- Warriors center Andrew Bogut is not with the team and will be out for today’s game with a disc protrusion that is back spasms in his mid-back. He will be sidelined indefinitely.
- Warriors guard Stephen Curry is one of three players (with LeBron James and Russell Westbrook) to be averaging at least 20 points, six assists, and four rebounds per game. He ranks second in the league in 3-pointers made (158), sixth in 3-point percentage (.443), and third in free-throw percentage (.903).
- Minnesota is 13-13 at home this season, but is only 2-7 in their last nine games. They have won two on their last three games, but before that only won two of their previous 17 games. They are current in the No. 12 spot in the Western conference.
- The Minnesota Timberwolves rank fifth in the league in free-throw attempts per game (25.8) and sixth in fewest free-throw attempts allowed.
– Jim Beilby