TV: League Pass
- The Sixers are attempting to snap a five-game losing streak for the second time this season. The Sixers haven’t dropped six in a row since March 30-April 9, 2010.
- Philadelphia is 16-14 at home after going 19-14 last season.
- After missing six games with a strained left hamstring, forward Thaddeus Young returned Sunday at New York. He had 11 points and 10 rebounds in 35 minutes. Young is starting at forward once again against the Magic.
- The Magic have also lost five straight games and enter this game without forward Glen Davis (fractured left foot), forward Hedo Turkoglu (NBA suspension) and guard Jameer Nelson (left patella contusion/strain in knee).
- When the Magic fail to score 90 points in a game, they’re 0-18 this season.
- The Magic have hit at least one 3-pointer in 466 consecutive games, dating to March 17, 2007.
– Andy Jasner