TV: League Pass
- Nets guard Joe Johnson has been dealing with an injured heel, but he’s expected to be in the starting lineup once again.
- If the Nets win at Philadelphia, it would push them 12 games above .500 for the first time since April 19, 2006.
- Brooklyn is 21-3 when holding an opponent under 90 points.
- Nets center Brook Lopez is the only player in the league averaging at least 18 points, seven rebounds and two blocked shots per game.
- Over his last 15 games, Reggie Evans is averaging 12.1 rebounds. He had a career-high 24 rebounds in 32 minutes against the Wizards last Friday. The Nets are 6-1 when Evans grabs at least 15 rebounds.
- Sixers guard Nick Young is out again with a sprained left ankle.
- The Sixers have dropped five straight and remain just 17-16 at home.
- Sixers point guard Jrue Holiday is averaging 12.0 points on 26.7 percent shooting over his past five games.
- Before the game, Sixers coach Doug Collins had a chance to meet and talk with new Eagles coach Chip Kelly. “I know he’s very excited,” Collins said. “It was good to be able to say hello.”
– Andy Jasner