TV: League Pass
- Tony Parker will return to the Spurs starting lineup tonight after missing three weeks with an ankle sprain. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich stated no worries about Parker’s rhythm coming back. “I more concerned with the team getting used to him,” Popovich said. “It takes as long as it takes.” The Spurs (52-16) went 6-2 without Parker.
- Gary Neal is available to play after missing the Spurs’ win on Wednesday over Golden State. Neal has been bothered by tightness in a calf muscle.
- The Jazz (34-34) will start Gordon Hayward for the fourth-straight game at small forward, but they are 1-2 since making the move.
- Tim Duncan needs three more rebounds to pass Shaquille O’Neal for No. 13 on the career rebounding list (13,099 rebounds).
- Popovich will reach 900 career victories with a Spurs win tonight. Two other active coaches have reached that plateau — George Karl and Rick Adelman — and Popovich will become the 12th coach overall to do it.
– Tim Price