TV: League Pass
- Brandon Knight will be back in the starting lineup for the Detroit Pistons Saturday night. Knight missed the previous four games with a left ankle sprain. Knight is averaging 13.8 points, 4.1 assists and 3.4 rebounds on the season.
- The Bobcats look to make it three in a row Saturday against the Detroit Pistons. Charlotte has just one three-game winning streak over the the last two seasons. The Pistons come to Charlotte riding a 10-game losing streak including a 103-89 loss at the hands of the Miami Heat Friday night. A loss in Charlotte would be their longest losing streak since they lost 11 straight March 13-April 3, 2010.The teams have split the season series with each team winning away from home.
- Josh McRoberts has played well since being acquired by the Bobcats at the trade deadline. Over his past five games, McRoberts is averaging 12.2 points, 9.6 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.6 steals. He has three double-doubles in that span including a 12-point, 12-rebound, three-assist night in the 107-101 win over Toronto Wednesday night. While Gerald Henderson continued his hot play in March. Henderson netted 21 points and is averaging 18.6 points this month.
- Pistons Kyle Singler, Jason Maxiell, Greg Monroe, Brandon Knight, Jose Calderon. Pistons Injuries: Andre Drummond (Stress Fracture, Fifth Lumbar Vertebra; Out).
- Key Matchup: Greg Monroe is averaging 18.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists on 61 percent shooting in the team’s two prior games. The Bobcats will need to find an answer for Monroe and that will most likely come from Bismack Biyombo and Jeff Adrien as both DeSagana Diop and Brendan Haywood are sidelined with injuries.
- Bobcats starters: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Josh McRoberts, Bismack Biyombo, Gerald Henderson, Kemba Walker. Bobcats Injuries: DeSagana Diop (Right Knee Soreness;Out), Brendan Haywood (Stress Reaction, Left Foot; Out), Ramon Sessions (MCL Sprain, Left Knee; Out).
– Derek Smith