TV: League Pass
- J.J. Redick will play for the first time as a visitor to Orlando, where he played his first 6 1/2 NBA seasons before being traded to the Bucks.
- “I’m not a superstar, and that won’t be my legacy from my time here in Orlando,” Redick said Wednesday when informed that former teammates Maurice Harkless and Nik Vukovic said Redick had helped their transition to the NBA. “But I would like to think my legacy is someone who played hard all the time, that worked hard, was a true professional. For them to say that definitely means a lot to me. Two of my favorite guys.”
- Since the Feb. 21 trade that sent Redick, Gustavo Ayon and Ish Smith to Milwaukee in exchange for Tobias Harris, Beno Udrih and Doron Lamb, the Magic are 4-20 and the Bucks are 11-13.
- Harris started 16 of those games and has averaged 16.3 points and 8.4 rebounds for Orlando, where he has played 35.5 minutes per game. In Milwaukee he averaged only 11.6 minutes per game this season.
- Jameer Nelson will miss a sixth straight game for the Magic with a sprained right ankle.
- The Bucks won the first two games of the season series in Milwaukee, but they have lost their last 13 games in Orlando, last winning in Orlando on Dec. 29, 2004.
- Bucks lineup: Marquis Daniels, Ersan Ilyasova, Larry Sanders, Monta Ellis, Brandon Jennings.
- Magic lineup: Tobias Harris, Andrew Nicholson, Vucevic, Harkless, Udrih.
– Dick Scanlon