TV: League Pass
- For the Raptors, guard Dwight Buycks and forward Steve Novak (back) are inactive
- Heat forward Chris Bosh did not make the trip to Toronto as he was with his wife for the birth of their daughter.
- LeBron James sees Bosh’s absence as a major setback for the team. “Our biggest challenge is [having] one of our big three out of the lineup,” James said. “When a guy shooting 60 percent from the three-point line, 80 from the free-throw line and 50 from the field [is out], that’s a huge chunk of our offense and huge chunk of our team gone.”
- The Raptors start the regular season by facing four opponents that qualified for the 2013 playoffs — Boston, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Miami. In the first 10 games, the Raptors face eight playoff teams from last year. Toronto also played five of its seven preseason games against playoff teams.
- Miami is 0-2 on the road this season
– Scott Campsall