- After MRIs were conducted on both players, Kenyon Martin and Amar’e Stoudemire will both miss at least two weeks with sprained left ankles. “They’re gonna be out at least two weeks,” coach Mike Woodson said, adding that Cole Aldrich and Jeremy Tyler will “have to play some now.” Woodson also say Tim Hardaway Jr. will play. He had an X-ray on his wrist last night.
- The Knicks will start Raymond Felton, Iman Shumpert, Carmelo Anthony, Andrea Bargnani and Tyson Chandler.
- The Clippers will start Darren Collison, J.J. Redick, Jared Dudley, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan.
- Woodson on Anthony’s criticism of how he handled the Pacers’ game: “Melo has that right to say that and we as a group, we stunk.”
- Hedo Turkoglu has signed with the Clippers and will be in uniform. The 6-10 forward is a 13-year NBA veteran and played most of his career with the Orlando Magic. He’s a 43 percent career shooter, averaging 11.9 points per game. He last played in a game on Feb. 4 of 2013 for the Magic against the Philadelphia 76ers. The Clippers waived Maalik Wayns to make room for Turkoglu.
- The Knicks are opening an eight-game homestand. “If we can win all eight it would be fantastic, but it’s gotta start tonight. We gotta get the first one first,” Woodson said.
– Adam Zagoria