TV: League Pass
- For the Cavs (16-29), Anderson Varejao (hyperextended left knee) and Carrick Felix (left patellar stress fracgture) are out.
- For the Knicks (18-27), Kenyon Martin (sprained left ankle), Iman Shumpert (sprained right shoulder), Andrea Bargnani (torn ligament, left elbow), Amar’e Stoudemire (sprained left ankle and bone bruise) and Beno Udrih (illness) are out. Knicks coach Mike Woodson called Shumpert day-to-day and said Bargnani is “out indefinitely.” Bargnani told reporters: “Honestly, I have no idea when I’ll come back… It’s up to the doctors.” Af for Stoudemire, who has been out two weeks, Woodson was asked if he could play Saturday against Miami. “I don’t know,” the coach said. “I’ll know more tomorrow with him.”
- Cole Aldrich and Jeremy Tyler figure to get more playing time up front.” Guys that are in uniform gotta be ready to go,” Woodson said.
- Woodson called Cavs point guard and New Jersey native Kyrie Irving “a problem.” “He constantly pushes the pace and he can score,” he said of the starting Eastern Conference point guard for the All-Star Game. “He can put the ball in the hole with the best of them.”
- The Knicks are 3-3 on this current eight-game homestand and have won three straight.
- CAVS LINEUP: Irving, C.J. Miles, Luol Deng, Tristan Thompson and Tyler Zeller.
- KNICKS LINEUP: Raymond Felton, Pablo Prigioni, J.R. Smith, Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler.
– Adam Zagoria