TV: League Pass
- Dwayne Wade will miss tonight’s game with a migraine headache, Heat coach Eric Spoelstra said. “It started to set in this afternoon.” This is the Heat’s 50th game – they are 35-14 – and it will be Wade’s 14th miss.
- The Suns are all healthy.
- At 30-20, the Suns are 13 wins better than where they were last year through 50 games (17-33).
- Suns guard Goran Dragic has scored 20-plus the past seven games. During this stretch, he’s averaged 26.9 points on 63 percent shooting both overall and on 3-pointers. He is coming off an amazing game Saturday vs. Golden State, where he scored 34 while taking just 13 shots. According to Elias Sports Bureau, this performance was just the second in Suns’ history where a player scored 34 or more points on 13 or fewer shots. He joins Gail Goodrich who scored 36 on 13 attempts (10-for-13 field goals, 16-for-18 on free throws vs. the San Francisco Warriors on March 17, 1970.
- The Heat downed the Suns, 107-92, in Miami on Nov. 25. The Heat have won seven straight vs. the Suns, though the Suns lead the all-time series, 31-19, including 16-8 in Arizona.
— Mike Tulumello